Monday, October 17, 2011

10/16/11

Dear Mum,

Sorry this will be super short but the first two places we tried to do emails the Internet was down, and on our way home we stoped to check in a little place and we finally where able to get on, but its kind of late now I just didn't want you to worry. I am still working with a stake missionary its actually the same guy Karebwa, its actually been really good he is really fun to work with.

One thing I want to tell you is ,if you remember Taate the lady from Bairiki who was supposed get baptized but then her husband was upset. Well I dont know if I told you but a few weeks after I left she got baptized. We went to Bairiki today and I was able to visit her for a few minutes. It was really nice to talk with her, she told me her husband has softened up a lot after she got baptized. Just thought I would let you know.
Tell everyone hi for me.Love you heaps.

Elder Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment