Tuesday, April 3, 2012

10/23/11

Dear mum

Wow I'm probably gonna come home and you'll be more up with the times
then I will be, I'm impressed. Well not much exciting stuff has happened this
week. I'm still working with a stake missionary but now it's a different
guy, his name is John and he will work with me until I get an official
comp. I should get a comp on Thursday. I'm actually gonna be training. I
have mixed feelings about training, I feel kinda bad for my future son.
I'm not the best at this language and I have no idea how teach it to
someone else. But I guess I don't have much choice in the matter and
there are some cool things about training I hear.
I got April's package this week, tell her thanks for me, I don't
think i will have time to email her as well. Let me know how Adi is
doing next week. One random question I thought iI had already asked,
what mission is Burlington in?
Well I can't think of much else to say right now so I guess that's
it. Love you heaps!

Love Elder Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment