Monday, October 17, 2011

8/21/11

Dear Mum,

I'm sorry this may be short but I don't have as much time as I thought I would. So I finally got transferred on Thursday I am in Bonriki with Elder Flynn from Boise Idaho, he actually used to live in Mountain Home what are the chances eh. He has been out for 5 months so I am senior. It's the first time for me (I went a whole year as a junior comp) and I really don't like it. It's been kind of a rough couple of days because we got whitewashed into our area so neither of us know the area. It's the same branch as Buota but I don't even know many of the members in our area, so that's been hard. I have found that I am not really a leader I really don't enjoy having to make most all the decisions. Well hopefully I will get used to it. Its always hard leaving an area that you had gotten used to, I haven't heard what happened with Taate but there were supposed to be 4 people baptized in bairiki the week I left. It really stinks not being able to see that, but that's the way it goes.
Well I don't have much time left so I think that's about it for this week. I love you all.
Love, Elder Norton

P.S are you guys moving posibaly?

No comments:

Post a Comment